Recruitment Rally from 16 to 21 Jan 2018 at Bagalkot, Karnataka
A recruitment rally for enrolment into Army will be organized by Army Recruiting Office, Mangalore with effect from 16 to 21 Jan 2018 at District
Stadium Bagalkot, Karanataka for male unmarried candidates of Bagalkot, Bijapur, Dharwad, Uttar Kannada, Dakshina Kannada, Udupi,
Davanagere, Gadag, Haveri, Chikmagalur and Shivamogga Distt for Soldier General Duty, Soldier (Clerk/Stores Keeper), Soldier Tradesman, Soldier Technical.
2. Procedure. All candidates will register for Recruitment Rally Online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Online application will remain open from
20 Nov 2017 to 31 Dec 2017. Only candidates who have registered ‘Online’ will be allowed to participate in the Rally. All candidates will report at Rally site on the date and time as mentioned on the Admit Card. Admit card can be downloaded after 06 Jan 2018.
3. Venue. Venue of the rally is District Stadium, Bagalkot (Karnataka).
Documents Required (a) Two photocopies of SSLC /PUC/10+2/Intermediate/Diploma /Graduation certificate (Original Marks Sheets not required to be carried at Rally Loc).
(b) Affadavit on Rs 10/- Non Judicial Stamp paper in English from all candidates as per proforma attached.
(c) Fifteen copies of latest passport size colour photographs. (Polaroid camera photos and Computer photos will not be accepted)
(d) Nativity/Permanent Residence certificate and Caste Certificate from Tehsildar/Deputy Commissioner in original in English. Full name and designation of the officer issuing certificate must be recorded legibly. Certificates in Kannada will not be accepted.
(e) Pre Police verification (name of police station will be clearly reflected for verification of candidates)
(f) Discharge Book and Relationship certificate in original from respective records offices mentioning date of birth and Part II order No in case of Sons of ex-servicemen, serving personnel and war widows etc. Signing authority should mention his Personal No, Rank and Name in signature block.
(g) NCC A, B & C cert in ORIGINAL in case of NCC candidates.
(h) Photocopy of PAN Card and Aadhar Card.
(j) District & State level Sports certificates issued from Govt Federations/ SAI should be within 2 years from date of screening andobtained 1st or 2nd position.
(k) Certificate of Business professional programmer” issued by DOEACE Society if applicable.
(i) All signatures in respective documents will have full name, designation of officer signing with date and official round stamp in English/Hindi.
(k) Army enrolment being a Central Govt organization, all documents are required in Hindi or English language only.
8. Medical Acceptability for Recruitment of Candidates with Tattoos. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to wrist and on reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of body is not acceptable. Tribes with tattoo marks on face of body as per their existing custom and traditions will be permitted on case to case basis.
9. Written Exam. Common Entrance Exam (CEE) will be held at ARO Mangalore as per date and time specified on Admit Card issued after successful completion of medical tests.
10. Producing Fake Documents & giving False Information. Producing fake documents and giving false information will be liable for termination of service despite any number of years of service rendered by individual.
11. For further details contact No 0824-2458376 between 0800 hours to 1600 hours daily.
INSTRUCTION FOR REGISTRATION AND SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION (JCOs/OR ENROLMENT) – ONLINE
(1) Candidate to open www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and Click on Apply / Login link in JCO/OR enrolment.
(2) Registration page will open. If registered earlier, enter username and password to login else click on REGISTRATION button for new registration. (3) An instruction page will open up. Read the instruction and click on CONTINUE button.
(4) For registration a candidate to fill up Personal details, Education details, E-mailID, valid Mob No, Suitable password and Save.
(5) One Time Password (OTP) will be sent on e-mail ID and Mob No. Enter OTP and click on SUBMIT button.
(6) Candidate will be directed to eligibility page. Candidate to check ARO linking with District and Tehsil, Height, Date of Birth i.e. Age, Marital Status and Special Category, if any for correctness.
(7) Click on CHECK ELIGIBILITY button.
(8) Check and validate eligible categories as per qualification and click on relevant APPLY button.
(9) A webpage with detailed instructions will open up. Click on CONTINUE button.
(10) JCO/OR Application form will open up having following menus :-Instruction Personal Information Communication Details Details Education Details
(11) Click on Personal information and fill up personal details. Uploading photograph and signature is optional. Click on SAVE & CONTINUE button
(12) Click on communication details and fill up permanent and correspondence address. Click on SAVE & CONTINUE button.
(13) Click on DETAILS and fill up Category, Sports Level Achieved / Sports Achievements, NCC Qualification and Special Category, if any.
(14) Click SAVE & CONTINUE button. (15) Click on EDUCATIONAL DETAILS and fill up the data.
(16) Click on ADD button. On clicking ADD button, updated education details will appear in a table alongwith SAVE & SUBMIT button.
(17) Click on SAVE & SUBMIT button. A page will open with Roll No of candidate. Candidate to note it down for future reference as it will be used for tracking application.
(18) CANDIDATE WILL LOGIN WEBSITE www.joinindianarmy.nic.in AGAIN AFTER 01 Jan 2018 FOR ADMIT CARD. TAKE A PRINTOUT OF ADMIT CARD WITH DETAILS OF REPORTING DATE AND VENUE AND NOT WAIT FOR E-MAIL/SMS. (19) Candidate can also check profile from My Profile in dashboard menu.
(20) In case of any query or issues faced while registering and applying online, please send all relevant details and snapshots, wherever applicable to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(21) Paste latest photo on admit card.
22. Report to rally location on scheduled date and time.