Want to share your experience? Share here

Documents Required For Relation UHQ Bharti

SSBInsights Team
28 Oct 2017

Documents Required

  • Education Certificate. - Original 10th Pass Certificate and Marksheet. Original 12th Pass Certificate and marksheet.
  • Relationship Certificate. - Dependent / Relationship certificate from the record office.
  • Discharge Certificate ( for sons of retired service personals)
  • Domicile Certificate.
  • Caste Certificate. - Issued by District Megistrate / Sub Divisional Megistrate / Tehsil.
  • Character Certificate. - Signed By Principal / Head Master / Gram Sarpanch signed not more then three months before of date of enrollment.
  • Unmarried Certificate.
  • Affidavit in case of Name and Date of Birth Variation.
  • 20 Passport size latest coloured photos.
  •  Family Photograph with names of person on it ( Required in some centers )
  • Indemnity Bond - as Shown in every cNotification of UHQ
  • Sponsor Certificate (Required in some Centers )
  • Note - Some centers also asks for more documents please cross check the list of documents and your eligibility before visiting Center.
" data-numposts="5">

Indian Army Soldier GD in HINDI

Soldier GD Practice Paper set in Hindi

Trades Man written book in Hindi

Trades man practice paper set in hIndi

Clerks and GD Paper Set in English

Subscribe for Latest Notifications Subscribe

Load More