ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY :
03 NOV TO 10 NOV 17
MASIMPUR MILITARY STATION, MASIMPUR (SILCHAR, ASSAM)
TESTS AT RALLY SITE
(1) 1.6 Km Run
(2) Jump 9 Ft Ditch
(3) Zig Zag Balance
(4) Pull Ups
Official Notification Link
SPORTS/GAMES CONSIDERED FOR BONUS MARKS
1. Games Permitted. Archery, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Boxing, Cycling, Equestrian,
Football, Fencing, Gymnastics, Handball, Judo, Kabbaddi, Kayaking, Kho-Kho, Karate, Shooting,
Rowing, Rugby, Swimming, table Tennis, Tennis, Taekwondo, Volleyball, Weight Lifting, and
2. Validity. Event of sports within two years.
3. Position. 1st and 2nd position only for District and State level.
4. Level. District (Recognised by District Sports Association only), State, National and International.
DOCUMENT TO BE BROUGHT AT RALLY SITE
1. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card
generated online through the Official web site joinindianarmy.nic.in
2. 12 (twelve) copies of latest passport size coloured photographs of candidate in light blue or
white background only. Photographs should not be attested.
3. Original and two photocopies of the following documents :-
(a) Education Certificates.
(i) Matriculate and above candidates. Admit card, marks sheet and board
certificate of class 10th and 12th
(ii) Non matriculate candidates. Transfer certificate and marks sheet of class 8th
countersigned by Inspector of Schools and District Education Officer with rubber stamp,
round stamp and mobile No of signing officer. Birth certificate issued by Registrar, births
(b) Permanent residential certificate/Domicile certificate with color photo of candidate
signed by DM/SDM/DC/ADC affixed with rubber stamp and office seal.
(c) Caste/Tribe certificate with photo of candidate signed by DM/SDM/DC/ADC affixed with
rubber stamp and office seal.
(d) Character certificate not older than six months from Headmaster/Village
headman/Police Station duly signed, affixed with rubber stamp and round stamp.
(e) NCC A/B/C certificate for NCC cadets affixed with photo, signed by issuing authority
and affixed with rubber stamp and round stamp.
(e) Unmarried Certificate for candidates below 21 years signed by village headman with
official stamp and signatures stating that candidate is unmarried. The certificate should not be
more than six months old.
(f) Sports certificate for representing India at International level, State at National level,
District at State level and University team or Regional team at District level and secured 1st /2nd
position only not older than two years on the date of screening.
(g) Gorkha caste certificate with details of name, father’s name, mother’s name, address,
religion, caste, sub caste signed by candidate and countersigned by village headman and
affidavit on non judicial stamp paper of Rs 10/- signed by Notary Public.
4. Discharge book duly endorsed with correct name and date of birth of candidate and his
father/relationship certificate issued by Record Office with number, rank and name of signing authority
for son of service man, ex-serviceman, war widow and widow.
5. Voter list authenticated by District Electoral Officer.
SAY NO TO TATOOS
Note * - This is an summarized information taken from official notification. Please cross check the official notification before visiting for rallly.