ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY AT PALZOR SPORTS STADIUM, GANGTOK SIKKIM
From - 19 February 2018 TO 23 February 2018
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY AND WILL OPEN FROM 21 DEC 2017 TO 03 FEB 2018
Category / Trade
Soldier General Duty (All Arms)
Soldier General Duty (Indian Gorkha)
Soldier Technical (All Arms)
Soldier Technical Aviation & Ammunition Examiner (All Arms)
Soldier Nursing Assistant (AMC)
Soldier Technical Dresser (RVC) (All Arms)
Soldier Clerk /Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)
Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (Indian Gorkha)
Soldier Tradesman (All Arms)
Soldier Tradesman (Indian Gorkha)
REPORT ONLY AT THE DATE & TIME MENTIONED IN ADMIT CARD CANDIDATES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON ANY OTHER DATE
1. Registration/Online Application is mandatory since 01 Oct 2015. Candidate can register any time but can apply only from 60-15 days before start of Rally.
2. Candidate can apply in only one category. If anyone is found registered for multiple trade/category, he will be disqualified and will not be considered for any trade/category Choose wisely before applying.
3. Personal e-mail Id and Mobile Number is MUST. All important messages will be sent to this e-mail ID/Mobile Number like short listing/Call letter/Admit Card for Run/joining instruction/result
etc. Sharing of e-mail ID and mobile Number is not permitted. Remember the User Name & Password for future use.
4. Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and DOB must be entered exactly as per Matriculation/10th Board Certificate.
5. Candidate must enter contact details exactly as per Domicile/Nativity/Permanent Residential Certificate.
6. Remember the Roll Number allotted. This Roll Number will be used for tracking of application.
7. Candidate who has not passed his Matriculation 10th class from West Bengal (except CBSE/ICSE Boards) but produce his Domicile Certifiate of West Bengal should be able to produce documentary evidence of his being a resident of West Bengal for a minimum continous period of fifteen years in West Bengal prior to the Recruitment Rally dates.
8. 01 Oct 2018 will be taken as effective date of determining age eligibility of candidate. Candidates to produce birth certificate at the time of rough document check.
9. Candidates reporting after 0630hrs will not be allowed to participate in the Rally.
10. Candidates to undergo Physical Fitness Tests at own risk and expense. Injuries including fatal due to the tests during recruiting rally will not be compensated in any manner. The candidates will have no claim what-so-ever against the Govt/Indian Army.
11. A Grievance Cell will be established at rally site to redress any grievances.
12. Those not in possession of required documents will not be permitted for the Rally.
13. All Certificates like Education/Permt Residence/Nativity/Domicile/Caste/NCC/Sports etc submitted by candidates during Rally will be verified during pre-enrolment verification. In case of fake/forged Documents/certificates, FIR will be lodged for fraudulent enrolment and candidate will be handed over to the State Police, besides his candidature being cancelled
14.. Selection of candidates will be PROVISIONAL even after passing successive stages of screening for recruitment till completion of all the pre-enrolment validation and verification.
15. Overcrowding. To avoid over-crowding, only candidates will be permitted to enter Rally Site ; Parents/friends are advised not to accompany candidates. Candidates will not be permitted on any other date less the one mentioned on the Admit Card..
16. Medical. Successful candidates will undergo medical examination on the same day at the rally site. Decision of medical fitness by Army Medical authority is final and binding.
17. Candidate must carry their AADHAR Card which will be authenticated biometrically at the rally site, falling which; the candiate will not be screened for recruitment. Ensure AADHAR details are matching with details mentioned in the documents.
DOCUMENTS/CERTIFICATES REQUIRED TO BE CARRIED FOR RALLY
1. Admit Card. Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size)..
2. Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computerised/photoshoped photographs will NOT be accepted.
3. Education Certificates. All educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Madhyamik/Intermediate/Graduation etc from recognised School/College/Board/University. Degree holder candidate will produce Provisional/Original Degree issued by University.
4. Permanent Residential Certificate (For Bengali Candidates). Nativity/Permanent Residence Certificate is required issued by DM/ADM (G)/SDM/SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/SDM on office letter pad with candidate’s photograph, office round stamp specifying that candidate is Permanent Resident of that village. Temporary/Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted. Proof of residence should preferably be obtained through the website or West Brngal e-District i.e https://edistrict.wb.gov.in.
5. Permanent Residential Certificate in case of Non-Bengali Candidate. Nativity/Permanent Residence Certificate issued by DM/ADM(G)/SDM/SDO and Domicile Certificate issued by DM/SDM as per rules applicable in respective Districts with round stamp and designation stamp. Temporary/Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted.
6. Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate. From Village Pradhan/Sarpanch or Chairman of those candidates, who are staying in city (under Municipality), on printed official pad duly affixed with round stamp on the candidate’s photograph and Character Certificate valid for six months from date of issue. Candidates less than 21 years of age should be unmarried and in possession of un-married certificate, endorsed by Gram Pradhan/Sarpanch or Chairman on the Character Certificate itself. Birth certificate to be carried by candidates during registration and rough documents check.
7. NCC Certificate. Candidates having NCC A/B/C certificates should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificate will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. Certificates issued prior to the date of the run of the candidate will only be accepted.
8. SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW Candidates. Candidates are required to produce the following
documents on the rally site:-
(a) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed.
(b) A declaration on Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp Paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/Executive/Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. The ESM will mention particular of all sons including name, date of birth and their employment/occupation in the affidavit and declare that “I am willing to avail SOEX benefits for only one son name_________, whose Date of Birth is________. I have not availed SOS/SOEX benefits for another son earlier, if my statement is found fake/wrong at later stage, legal action can be initiated against me besides candidature of my son will be cancelled by the military authority. I shall never challenge for the same in the Hon’ble Court of Law”.
(c) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
9. Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate. Certificate of outstanding sportsmen should have been issued by the Recognised Sports Association/Sports Federations.
10. Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe. To be issued by DM/ADM(G)/SDM/SDO with photograph of candidate duly attested by issuing authority as per prescribed format for issue of Caste/Tribe Certificate by the Government of West Bengal.
11. Outsider Sanction. Outsider Sanction issued by Recruiting Directorate, IHQ of MoD (Army)/HQ Recruiting Zone, Kolkata as applicable, in case of candidates from other states.
12. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
13. Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by Notary would be submitted by candidate during the Rally Document Check.
14. Xerox Copies. All Xerox copies will be self attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates will carry three sets of Xerox Copies of all above documents duly self attested.
1. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
2. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
3. This Army Recruitment Office is committed to provide fair and impartial recruitment to all candidates irrespective of their class, caste or creed.
4. Touts. In the past, a number of candidates have been found victims of touts, fake documents /impersonation and in the bargain have lost their candidature. Modus operandi/means used by the touts are as under:-
(a) Issue of fake PFT slips/impersonation during various stages of rally unfair means/ malpractices. Conduct fake recruitment rallies.
(b) Snatching away original certificates from candidates who have been declared fit at initial stage and thereafter harassing them.
(c) Taking away “ADMIT CARD” from the candidates under plea that they will follow up their results.
(d) Give candidates false assurance of “RECRUITMENT” as they claim to have links at appropriate level, thereby winning confidence of candidates.
(e) Once a candidate gets through on his own efforts touts demand money in return of the original certificates.
5. For Online Registration & Online Application, assistance will also be provided to candidates at ARO Siliguri on all working days from 1000hrs to 1400hrs.
6. To know more about recruitment into Army please visit our website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and/or our IVRS at 033-22236897.