ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY FOR FIVE DISTRICTS OF CENTRAL ASSAM AT MEGHNA SPORTS STADIUM SOLMARA MILITARY STATION, TEZPUR
FROM 18 FEBRUARY TO 24 FEBRUARY 2018
REPORTING TIME BETWEEN 03.30 AM TO 05.30 AM
Category / Trades
Soldier General Duty,
Soldier Clerk /SKT,
Soldier Technical &
Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant)
Districts - Hojai , Sonitpur , Morigaon , Nagaon & Biswanath
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS COMPULSORY FOR PARTICIPATION. CANDADITE CAN REGISTRATION From 20 DEC 2017.
DATE GIVEN IS TENTATIVE. EXACT DATE, TIME & LOCATION OF RALLY WILL BE PRINTED ON ADMITCARD.
Documents Required -
1. Aadhaar Card and PAN Card.
2. Photographs. 12 x Latest passport size colour photographs & 02 x family photograph (5 Cm x 5 Cm) (Not more than Six (06) months old) with blue/white background and visible date on photo.
3. Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC). Issued by DC/ADC/EAC with signature and colour photo of candidate on it.
4. Birth Certificate. For non-matric, Birth Certificate signed by Registrar of birth & death with round stamp.
5. Caste Certificate. Issued by ADC/EAC/an officer authorised by the DC, with office seal and colour photo of candidate on it.
6. Character Certificate. Issued by VCP/Village Sarpanch / Gaon Burha /Principal / Police Station(Certificate should be issued within six months ).
7. Unmarried Certificate. Candidates below 21 years must bring unmarried certificate signed by VCP/Gaon Burah/Head of Village.(Certificate should be issued within six months).
8. Indemnity Bond. Candidates below 18 years must bring indemnity bond signed by parents and self on thefollowing format.
9. Education Certificates/Documents. (a) For 10th and 12th Class Pass Candidates. Admit card, Mark sheet and board certificate of class 10th and 12th .
(b) For 8th Pass Candidates. Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate (SLC) and Mark sheet counter signed by DEO and Issuing Authority (Only Messkeeper and Housekeeper).
10. Documents for SOEX, SOS, SOW, SOWW. Relationship Certificate issued by Records Office or attested copy of discharge book.
11. Documents for Gorkha Candidates. Gorkha Certificate issued by village Sarpanch/community or local Gorkha organization (approved by the state government) and an affidavit (on non judicial stamp paper of
Rs 10/-) issued by notary public. Gorkha cate certificate issue by Gorkhali Sudhar Sabha (GSS) Garhi Cantt, Dehradun for recruitment of Indian Domicile Gorkhas will be honoured.
Note. Formats can be obtained from HQ Recruiting Office Shillong. All documents will be verified. In case of fake documents FIR will be lodged and individual will be handed over to police.