JOIN INDIAN ARMY
ARMY RECRUITING OFFICE BERHAMPORE RALLY AT KRISHNAGAR,
NADIA (West Bengal)
From - 06 FEB 2018 TO 15 FEB 2018
Online Registration & Online Application is compulsory to attend the Rally. Candidates
advised to register themselves and apply for participation in rally between 08 Dec 2017 to
21 Jan 2018 on Apply Online From Here
Admit Cards will be available on Indian Army website only after 22 Jan 2018.
CANDIDATES MUST REPORT TO RALLY SITE ONLY ON THE DATE & TIME
MENTIONED IN THE ADMIT CARD
Category Trades - Soldier GD (All
(Avn & Amn
Soldier Clerk /
Official Notification Link
Important Points -
1 Candidate who has not passed his Matriculation/ 10th class from West Bengal (except
CBSE / ICSE Boards) but produce his Domicile Certificate of West Bengal should be able to produce
documentary evidence of his being a resident of West Bengal for a minimum continuous period
of fifteen years in West Bengal prior to the Recruitment Rally dates.
DOCUMENTS/ CERTIFICATES REQUIRED TO BE CARRIED FOR RALLY
1. Admit Card. Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
2. Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on
good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old.
Computerised/ photoshoped photographs will NOT be accepted.
3. Education Certificates. All educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e.
Madhyamik/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognised School/ College/ Board/ University.
Degree holder candidate will produce Provisional/ Original Degree issued by University.
4. Permanent Residential Certificate (For Bengali Candidates). Nativity/ Permanent
Residence Certificate is required to be issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile
Certificate issued by DM/ SDM on office letter pad with candidate’s photograph, office round stamp
specifying that candidate is Permanent Resident of that village. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential
Certificate will not be accepted. Proof of residence should preferably be obtained through the
website of West Bengal e-District i.e https://edistrict.wb.gov.in.
5. Permanent Residential Certificate In case of Non-Bengali Candidates). Nativity/
Permanent Residence Certificate issued by DM/ ADM(G)/ SDM/ SDO and Domicile Certificate
issued by DM/ SDM as per rules applicable in respective Districts with round stamp and
designation stamp. Temporary/ Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted.
6. Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate. From Village Pradhan/ Sarpanch or
Chairman of those candidates, who are staying in city (under municipality), on printed official pad duly
affixed with round stamp on the candidate’s photograph and Character Certificate valid for six months
from date of issue. Candidates less than 21 years of age should be unmarried and in
possession of un-married certificate endorsed by Gram Pradhan/ Sarpanch or Chairman on
the Character Certificate itself. Birth certificate to be carried by candidates during registration and
rough document check.
7. NCC Certificate. Candidates having NCC A/ B/ C certificates should have photograph of
the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will
only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. Certificates issued
prior to the date of the run of the candidate will only be accepted.
8. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates. Candidates are required to produce the
following documents on the rally site:-
(a) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record
Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the
Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed.
(b) A declaration on Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the
ESM duly signed by 1st Class/ Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be
submitted by the candidate at rally site. The ESM will mention particular of all sons including
name, date of birth and their employment/ occupation in the affidavit and declare that “I am
willing to avail SOEX benefits for only one son name _____, whose Date of Birth is ____. I
have not availed SOS/ SOEX benefits for another son earlier, if my statement is found fake/
wrong at later stage, legal action can be initiated against me besides candidature of my son
will be cancelled by the military authority. I shall never challenge for the same in the
Hon’ble Court of Law”.
(c) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, name and date of birth
of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
9. Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate. Certificate of outstanding sportsmen should have
been issued by the Recognised Sports Association/ Sports Federations.
10. Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe. To be issued by DM/ ADM (G)/ SDM/ SDO with
photograph of candidate duly attested by issuing authority as per prescribed format for issue of
Caste/ Tribe Certificate by the Government of West Bengal.
11. Outsider Sanction. Outsider Sanction issued by Recruiting Directorate, IHQ of MoD
(Army)/ HQ Recruiting Zone, Kolkata as applicable, in case of candidates from other states.
12. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar
Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social
13. Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen
duly attested by notary would be submitted by candidate during the Rally Document Check.
14. Xerox Copies. All Xerox copies will be self attested as per policy of Govt of India.
Candidates will carry three sets of Xerox Copes of all above documents duly self attested.