Indian Airforce has released the Notification for Online Test of AFCAT 01/2018 , NCC Special Entry and For Meteorology Entry for the Course which is commencing on January 2019.
Candidates now have to register on AFCAT New Website
The Online Applications are currently on hold due to some technical reason please check regularly on website .
Register Online From Here
Online Application has to start from 16 December 2017 and closes on 14 January 2018 but now the new dates have to come.
Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) / Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-technical) Branches. Online applications are also invited for grant of PC/SSC for Flying Branch through NCC Special Entry Scheme and Meteorology Entry.
General Duty(Non Tech)
|Meteorology||Ground Duty(Non Tech)|
3. Type of Commission.
(a) PC for Men. Candidates joining as PC officers would continue to serve till the age of superannuation as per their branch and rank.
(b) SSC for Men & Women.
(i) The engagement period for Flying Branch SSC officers is fourteen years from the date of Commissioning (Not extendable).
(ii) The initial tenure for SSC officers in Ground Duty (Tech and Non-tech) Branches would be for a period of ten years. An extension of four years may be granted subject to willingness, suitability, service requirements and availability of vacancies.
(a) Flying Branch. 20 to 24 years as on 01 January 2019 i.e. born between 02 January 1995 to 01 January 1999. (both dates inclusive). Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 years i.e. born between 02 January 1993 to 01 January 1999 (both dates inclusive).
(b) Ground Duty (Technical/Non-technical) Branches. 20 to 26 years as on 01 January 2019 i.e. born between 02 January 1993 to 01 January 1999 (both dates inclusive).
13. Eligible candidates are to register online through separate Tabs available for AFCAT Entry/NCC Special Entry/MET Entry. Candidates eligible for one/more entries are to register separately in each entry.
14. Conduct of Online Testing for AFCAT Examination and Fee Structure. For the first time, online testing will be conducted for AFCAT entry in various AFCAT centers. Candidates registering for AFCAT entry will have to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- as examination fee. However, candidates registering for Meteorology entry and NCC Special entry are not required to pay any amount. Details of conduct, examination centres and mode of payment are given in the notification.
15. Candidates below 25 years of age must be unmarried at the time of commencement of the course. Widowers and divorcees (with or without encum-brances) below 25 years of age are also ineligible.
16. Candidates are required to maintain their unique E-Mail ID active throughout the selection process.
17. Please note that information filled up by the candidates in online application form will be considered final and no amendments will be allowed subsequently. Candidates should exercise due care while entering their date of birth.